The European network of experts on advanced textile materials, CONTEXT, has started its third grant period.
CONTEXT is a Cost Action led by AEI Tèxtils. It started on October 2018 with the aim of joining efforts at European level to facilitate the market uptake of new advanced textile materials, reducing the gap between research and industry.
The third grant period, approved by CONTEXT Management Committee, started on 1st May 2020 and will last one year. Main activities foreseen are:
- Management Committee meeting and Working Groups’ meetings in February 2021 in Guimaraes.
- WG1 and WG5 meetings in October 2020 in Paris.
- WG2 and WG3 meetings and conference in April 2021 in Weimar.
- WG4 meeting in September 2020 in Brixen.
- Training School in November 2020 in Prato, focused on textile technologies.
- Launch of 2 calls for STSMs (10 grants).
- Launch of 2 calls for conferences (2 grants).