AEI Tèxtils has become a member of FENAEIC – Federación Nacional de Agrupaciones Empresariales Innovadoras y Clusters, an organization that has about 50 partners, spread throughout the Spanish territory in Andalusia, Aragón, Asturias, Castilla-León, Catalonia, Valencian Community, Euskadi , Extremadura, Galicia, La Rioja, Madrid, Murcia and Navarra.
Its objectives are:
- Promote collaboration between federations, clusters and their members.
- Promote the excellence of its clusters.
- Support the internationalization of projects and initiatives of clusters and companies.
- Support the financing of the innovative projects of their members, as guarantors of their quality.
- Extend the recognition of clusters as Innovation Agents.
- Position itself as a benchmark in the field of clusters at national level.
- Act as an interlocutor with national and international public administrations.